LIFE’S JOURNEY – SELF-CONFIDENT AND SELF-DETERMINED.
According to Nelson Mandela we are often “more afraid of our size than of our smallness”.
Dealing with one’s own voice often entails a clarification – of one’s own desires and needs unwanted positions and roles. If something changes in life, often something changes in the voice – because the person changes!
Personality and voice are so closely connected. “Per-sonare” in Latin means “to sound through.” So our being, our thinking and feeling always resonate in our voice – the HOW we speak.
So let’s sort out our lives!
We go in search of your personal answers for the following questions:
– What do I need to be and stay in my greatness?
– What still prevents me from courageously expressing what is really important to me?
– To whom or what do I still give power over myself?
– What lies hidden under nervousness and performance anxiety?
– In which systems am I standing in the wrong position?
– How do I talk to myself?
– Which judgments, condemnations and thoughts do I choose?
– What order do I want to establish in and around myself?
– How and when do I clearly address and express necessary clarifications?
– Which fears arise when I come into my power?
Together we illuminate previous weakening and unclear patterns of communication, behavior and action and
– You replace limiting beliefs with positive, strengthening and supportive ego-phrases.
– You develop strengthening new inner images and throw old ballast overboard.
– You discover new and old resources
– You allow yourself compassion for yourself and old feelings and discover new beautiful visions for the future
– Clarity about burdening emotions
– Allowances for power, greatness and strength
– Insights about constricting structures and repetitive patterns
– elements of self-soothing and self-strengthening
– the center of your system
– Your steps to self-determined action!
Thereby it is YOUR TEMPO and YOUR WAY!